Friday, January 16, 2015

Monday's Writer for Widow's Voice



I am not posting on this blog, these days. I have been invited to be a weekly writer for Widow's Voice, where seven widows share their experience, strength and hope. The women who write for this blog are strong and brave. We have seen deep trauma and weathered great loss. Still, we write. We share. We breathe. We live.

Here is a link to a post I wrote, a couple of weeks ago.

http://widowsvoice-sslf.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/layers-of-loss.html

I encourage you, if you are reading this, to check in to Widow's Voice. It is my reality at the moment. And I need to focus on it, rather than duplicate or scatter my energy by trying to do too many things.

Thank you. And I will return to this blog, someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment